Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 2000 Posts Intelligence Bureau under the Union Home Ministry has issued Vacancy Notification for 2000 posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-2. The last date for its application will be 09 January 2021. Those Candidates are Interested in the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 & Complete the Required Educational Qualification Criteria Can Read the Full Notification & Apply Online. More Other Details are Available on SkAlert.in Section.
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here
All the Details Related to this Vacancy Information Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Examination Fee, and Information about the Selection Process are given in this Post of SkAlert. SkAlert.in Provides Information about All Government Jobs in All Departments Every Day. Therefore, for Employment Information, Visit www.SkAlert.in Every Day.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 Details
Ministry of Home Affairs
Name of post
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO-II/Exe-2020)
No. of Posts
- Application Form Start Date : 08/12/2020
- Application Form Last Date : 09/01/2021
- Fees Pay Last Date : 09/01/2021
- Intelligence Bureau Exam Date : Date Not Declared
- Intelligence Bureau Result : Date Not Declared
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualifications
Educational Qualification - In this Intelligence Bureau Bharti 2020 applicant should have For the appropriate posts, the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or university ie graduate, Please see the Notification by the Department, which is given below.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General (Male) / OBC candidates: 100/- Rs.
- SC / ST / Female candidates: 0/- Rs.
- For More Information Related to Fees, Please see the Published Notification.
Number Of Posts
Post Number - Total 2000 Posts (Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2020)
- UR : 989
- EWS : 113
- OBC : 417
- SC : 360
- ST : 121
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 Age Limit as on 09/01/2021
Age limit - For this Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020, Minimum Age 18 Year & Maximum Age Limit 27 Years. Please see the Official Notification of the Department for Age.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Selection Process -
- Tier 1 (Phase-1) : 100 Marks, Time (1 Hour)
- Tier 2 (Phase-2) : 100 Marks, Time (1 Hour)
- Interview (Phase-3) : 50 Marks
- Please see Official Notification for Relaxation in Selection Process.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 Salary
Salary - Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2020, The pay scale of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive in Intelligence Bureau is Rs 44,900/- Rs 1,42,400/- & Central Govt Allowance. Salary information is given in Detail in the Notification. There is a Separate Salary for all the Posts, whose information can be obtained from the Notification given below.
Read Also : Top Online Form 2020-21
How To Apply Online
How to Apply - For this Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020, you have to Apply Online.
- Click on the apply online link given below or go to the official website.
- Start filling in all the required details.
- Attach all the documents, pictures, and signatures where required carefully.
- Pay the application fee
- Press on submit to complete your ACIO-II/ Executive online application process
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj and Varanasi.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur and Ujjain
- Rajasthan : Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
- Delhi : Delhi/ Delhi NCR
- Bihar : Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna and Punea.
- Jharkhand : Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribad, Jamshedpur and Ranchi.
- Chhatisgarh : Bilai Nagar, Bilaspur and Raipur.
- Other Various Exam District Available in All Over India.
|Apply Online||Coming Soon|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|