RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF Download Informatics Assistant Exam Pattern: RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2021, RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam Pattern 2021 RSMSSB suchana sahayak Syllabus Download Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam Pattern 2021. Rajasthan Informatics Assistant syllabus 2021, Rajasthan suchana sahayak Syllabus, RSMSSB राजस्थान सूचना सहायक सिलेबस 2021 Pdf RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2021, Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam Pattern 2021.
Download RSMSSB IA Syllabus 2021 PDF:-
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur soon release Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Bharti 2021. So applicants who have apply their IA Online Application form 2021, Now they must download their RSMSSB IA Syllabus 2021. Through Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus you can surely qualify this exam.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Selection Process:-
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Information Assistant Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:-
- Time Duration For Part-A: 3 Hours
- Time Duration For Part-B: 15 minutes
- In addition to this, for each wrong answer, there will be a 1/3rd negative marking.
- 40% marks are the minimum qualifying marks for the examination.
Read Also : Top Online Form 2021
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2021 (राजस्थान सूचना सहायक सिलेबस)
- Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Efficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning.
- General development and current affairs related to India and Rajasthan, major development in the field of information technology.
- Overview of the computer system including input-output devices, pointing devices and scanners.
- Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS-Word) Spread Sheet Software (MS-Excel), Presentation Software (MS-Power Point), DBMS Software (MS-Excel).
- Representation of Data (Digital Verses Analog, Number System-Decimal, Binary & Hexadecimal) Introduction to Data Processing, Concept of Files and Its Types.
- Introduction to Internet Technology and Protocol, Lane, Main, VEN, Search Services /Engines, Introduction to Online and Offline Merging, World Wide Web, Web Publishing, Creation & Maintenance of Web Sites, HTML Interactivity Tools, Multimedia & Graphics, Voice mail and video conferencing, introduction to e-commerce.
- Algorithm for Problem Solving, Introduction to Sea Language, Principles and Programming Technical, Introduction of Object-Oriented Programming (OPS) Concepts Introduction to "Integrated Development Environment" and its Advantages.