Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification : Indian Air Force has issued notification for Group C Civilian Posts. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Official Notification and Apply Online for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021. The link to apply online is given below.
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of Post||Group C Civilian Posts|
|No. of Posts||1524 Posts|
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Start Date||03/04/2021|
|Application Form Last Date||03/05/2021|
|Exam Date||Date Not Declared|
|Indian Air Force Group C Result||Date Not Declared|
Indian Air Force Group C Vacancy 2021 Application Fee
- General / OBC : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST / Female : Rs. 0/-
Also Read:- Top Online Form 2021
Indian Air Force Group C Notification 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- For Age Relaxation Kindly Read Notification.
Indian Air Force Group C Vacancy 2021 Details
- Western Air Command Unit - 362 Posts
- Southern Air Command Unit - 28 Posts
- Eastern Air Command Units - 132 Posts
- Central Air Command Units - 116 Posts
- Maintenance Command Units - 479 Posts
- Training Command Unit - 407 Posts
- Total Post : 1524
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Senior Computer Operator : Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University and One Year experience in Electronic Data Processing.
- Supdt (Store) : Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Steno Gde-II : 12th Class pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 12th Class pass from a recognized Board; A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Hindi Typist : 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper : 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) : Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) : Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
- Painter (Skilled) : 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute.
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Written Test
How to Apply
- 1st You have to Visit a Official Website of Indian Air Force – https://indianairforce.nic.in/
- Go to “Online Form” page.
- Read Instructions then Proceed for Online Application.
- Fill in the Basic Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, E-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
- Follow the Instructions and Complete the Registration Process Step-By-Step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|